1. Responsible body
Responsible body according to the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is:
Michael Meyer GmbH
Phone: +49 (40) 741 190 - 77
Fax: +49 (40) 741 190 - 30
2. Affected rights
In connection with our processing of your data you have the following rights:
(1) Right to information according to Art. 15 GDPR regarding the processing of your personal data by us for processing purpose, categories of processed data, recipients or recipient categories, duration of storage or criteria for determining the duration, right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection to the processing, the right of appeal to the supervisory authority, if applicable, information about the origin of the data and the existence of automated decision-making and, if necessary, information about guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 GDPR for transmission to a third country or international organizations;
(2) Right to immediate correction of incorrect or complete incomplete personal data pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR;
(3) Right to erase the personal data stored pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR if the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, if a given consent was revoked and if it was otherwise revoked The legal basis is missing if an objection to the processing has been filed and the data may no longer be processed pursuant to Article 21 (1) or (2) GDPR, if the data has been processed unlawfully, if the deletion is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation or if the data in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Article 8 (1) of the GDPR. This shall not apply if the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
(4) Right to restriction of the processing according to Art. 18 GDPR, if you deny the correctness of the data (for the time necessary to verify the correctness), if the processing is unlawful, but you reject the deletion and instead demand the restriction of use if we no longer need the data for the purposes of the processing, but you need the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or if you object to the processing under Art. 21 (1) GDPR as long as it is not certain that our legitimate reasons outweigh your legitimate reasons;
(5) Right of objection to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 (2) GDPR (if the data are processed for direct marketing purposes) or pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR (if the processing pursuant to Art. 6 para 1 e) or f) GDPR, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, unless we have compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that outweighs your interests, or the processing is for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims).
(6) Right to data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR, i. to receive the personal information that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, or for transmission to another person in charge;
(7) Right to revoke consent granted at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) GDPR. The revocation has the consequence that we are not allowed to carry out the data processing for the future from the time of the revocation.
(8) Right to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. Our supervisory authority can be found in section 4 below. The right of appeal applies without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedies.
(9) All requests for information, requests for information or objections to data processing should be directed by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address specified under point 1.
3. Automated decision-making
Automated decision making is not used here.
4. Supervisory Authority
The address of the supervisory authority responsible for us is:
Der Hamburger Beauftragte für den Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit
Tel.: 040 428 54 4040
Fax: 040 428 54 4000
5. Storage of access data
(1) Every access to our website access data is stored in a log file on the server of our provider.
(2) This data set consists e.g. from your IP address, the date and time of the request, the name of the requested file, the transferred file size and the access status, a description of the web browser and operating system used and the name of your Internet service provider.
(3) These data are collected for technical reasons. An evaluation takes place exclusively for statistical purposes and without personal reference (visitor numbers and page popularity). A deletion takes place automatically after 14 days at the latest.
6. Collection of personal data for informational use
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register, register or otherwise provide us with information about the website, we will not collect any personal data, except for the data mentioned in 5.2, which your browser transmits to you to allow the visit of the site technically.
(2) When using the website, so-called cookies are stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using, and that provide certain information to the body that sets the cookie (in this case, us). Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve only to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective.
We use e.g. Cookies to identify you for follow-up visits if you have an account with us. Otherwise you would have to log in again for each visit.
- Transient cookies (temporary use)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to the site. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or when you close the browser.
7. Use of functions of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will usually need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service. If additional voluntary information is possible, these are marked accordingly.
(2) When you contact the service provider by e-mail or via the contact form, your e-mail address and, if you do so, your name and telephone number will be stored by us to answer your questions.
8. Contact form
On our website you have the possibility to send us an e-mail with your request encoded via the forms "contact". Here you can, for example, question
to our company, our products or our services.
In order to be able to process your request, we ask you to enter personal data in our input mask. This includes your name and your e-mail address and other information such as the subject of your request and your message text. In addition to the mandatory fields, you can also provide additional information. Optionally address and / or telephone number can be indicated.
This requested information enables us to comprehensively address your concerns. The communication of the data you provide in this context is expressly on a voluntary basis.
The personal data transmitted to us from your o.g. Information as well as the time of the contact are used exclusively for the purpose for which you provide us with the contacting - in particular the processing of your request. The information you provide will be used solely to process your request. The data will not be used for other purposes or passed on to third parties without your express consent. Excluded here are - if it is necessary to fulfill your request - partner companies of Michael Meyer GmbH Michael Meyer GmbH. These can be, for example: our suppliers, transport and logistics partners and our trading partners. If there are no statutory storage requirements, your personal data will be deleted after the request has been processed.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest is that we need your information to process or respond to your message.
Michael Meyer GmbH Michael Meyer GmbH has taken the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure comprehensive protection of personal data. However, we can not guarantee that there are no security vulnerabilities in the transmission of data over the Internet. Therefore, we offer that you can send us your application documents alternatively by post.
10. Liability for content
The contents of our pages were created with great care. For the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the contents, however, we can not guarantee. As a service provider we are according to
§ 7 Abs.1 TMG for own contents on these sides after the general laws responsible. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, however, we as a service provider are not obligated to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate an illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information under general law remain unaffected. However, liability in this regard is only possible from the moment of knowledge of a specific infringement. Upon notification of appropriate violations, we will remove this content immediately.
11. Liability for links
Our pages may contain links to external websites of third parties over whose contents we have no influence. Therefore, we can not assume any liability for these external contents. The content of the linked pages is always the responsibility of the respective provider or operator of the pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal content was not recognizable at the time of linking. However, a permanent content control of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of law. Upon notification of violations, we will remove such links immediately.
12. Data security
We secure our website and other systems by appropriate technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or dissemination of your data by unauthorized persons. Despite regular checks, complete protection against all dangers is not possible.
Our site uses industry standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption. This ensures the confidentiality of your personal information over the Internet. Whether an encrypted transmission takes place, you recognize by the closed key / resp. Lock icon in the display of your browser.
13. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties is only
• if you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 a) DSGOV;
• if disclosure is required to fulfill contractual obligations in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 (b) GDPR;
• if we are legally obliged to disclose the data i.S.d. Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 c) GDPR;
• if the disclosure of the data in the public interest i.S.d. Art. 6 para. 1 e) GDPR lies or;
• if disclosure of the data according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 f
) DSGVO is required for the protection of our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party, unless your interests in the protection of your data predominate.
14. Data categories
We process the following categories of data: Master data (such as company, if necessary contact person, address), communication data, contract data, claim data, if necessary payment and default information. See the information above.
15. Third party recipient
In order to process your concerns satisfactorily, we may need to share your personal information with third party recipients. Third party recipients may be our suppliers, transport and logistics partners and our trading partners.
16. Duration of storage of personal data
Your data will be stored by us for as long as necessary for the purpose of the processing. In addition, we store data only as far as we are legally obliged to do so, e.g. due to legal storage requirements.
17. Information on the right of objection
An objection to the processing of personal data concerning you, pursuant to Article 6 (1) (e) (data processing in the public interest) or (f) (processing of legitimate interests on the basis of a balance of interests) is possible at any time in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR. In the event of an objection, the personal data will no longer be processed unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or the processing is for the purpose of enforcing, pursuing or defending legal claims.
Please direct your objection to the e-mail address email@example.com
18. Information on the right of withdrawal
If you have given us consent to the processing of personal data, you can revoke them at any time. Of course, this also applies to us before 25 May 2018 (before the validity of the GDPR) granted consent declarations. The revocation of consent can always only be valid for the future. The lawfulness of the processing is not retroactively eliminated by a revocation.
Please direct your revocation by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
20. Data Protection Officer
If you have any questions about data protection, please contact the responsible person specified under point 1.